At Stow and Go Storage in Greenville, NC, we want to cater to all of your storage needs. Here is a quick guide to help you pick the right size storage unit for your needs:
- Tiny- This is our smallest unit, coming in at 5’x5′, which is about the size of a walk-in closet. If you just have a few odds and ends you want to store, this is the ideal size unit for you.
- Small- This unit runs at 5’x10′ and is ideal if you are wanting to store a room’s worth of items.
- Medium- This unit is 10’x10′ and stores up to a living room and 2 bedroom’s worth of items.
- Large- This unit is 10’x15′ and is the best choice if you want to store larger household items like furniture and appliances.
- Huge- This unit is 10’x20′ and can store an entire house of belongings.
- Gigantic- This unit is our largest at 10’x30′ and is ideal for homeowners who have larger homes and want to store all of their items.
For more information on the various sizes of our storage units, visit our “What Size Do You Need?” page. For all of your storage needs in Eastern NC, come see us at Stow and Go Storage in Greenville.