Stow and Go Mini Storage wants to help you with all your storage and moving needs as a mini-storage company in Greenville, NC. Not only do we offer storage units, we also provide RV, car, and boat storage. If you have an RV you would like to store, rest easy that it is safe and secure with us because we protect our clients’ belongings with fences, keypad entry, 24/7 surveillance, and well-lit properties.
Before you bring your RV to store with us, here are a few tips to get it ready for storage:
- Give your RV a good clean and wax before you bring it us to store. Any dirt or grime left on your RV as it sets out in the sun can lead to discolorations on your RV.
- Make sure your RV is well ventilated by opening the roof vents.
- Remove food and any other perishables from your RV before you store it.
- Turn off appliances to save energy while it is stored.
- Make sure everything is locked up when you drop your RV off with us.
For all of your storage needs in Greenville, NC, come see us at Stow and Go Mini Storage, where you can rest assured that your property is protected. For more RV storage tips, visit Love Your RV’s article on the topic.