Stow and Go Storage in Greenville, NC offers mini-storage in a variety of unit sizes, some of which are climate-controlled. You can also store your boats and RVs with us. We have two locations, with one in Winterville and one in Greenville, NC.
If you are not sure whether or not you need a climate-controlled storage unit, here are some things that definitely need to be stored in a climate-controlled unit:
- Furniture- Extreme heat can warp wood furniture and can crack leather. So, you definitely want to keep these items in a climate-controlled unit.
- Electronics and Home Appliances- These items can be permanently damaged if you don’t store them in climate-controlled units.
- Photographs- The last thing you want is for your cherished photographs to be warped and ruined by the heat. Protect those special memories with climate-controlled storage.
- Collectibles- If you have a special collection of stamps, wine, comic books, coins, or artwork, you especially want to make sure that you keep these valuable items safe and in good condition.
- Instruments- Musical instruments are especially sensitive to extreme temperatures, which can permanently and irreparably damage these precious items.
For all of your mini-storage needs in Greenville, NC, contact us at Stow and Go Storage. For more information and tips on climate-controlled storage, visit storage.com.