At Stow and Go Storage, we are all about providing you with quality mini-storage options and unbeatable customer service. That’s why we offer two state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. With two locations and a variety of unit sizes to choose from, you are sure to find mini-storage that meets your specific needs.
Depending on what you plan to store, a climate-controlled unit might be the best option for you. Some items don’t hold up well to extreme hot and cold from shifts in the weather. So, it’s best to keep these items in a climate-controlled unit where you can rest assured that they won’t get damaged by the shifting temperatures.
- For example, it’s best to store furniture in a climate-controlled unit. Exposure to extreme heat and cold can warp wood and damage leather.
- Electronics are another thing that you don’t want to expose to extreme temperatures.
- Photography, like furniture, can become warped from the shifting temperatures.
- If you have a treasured vinyl record collection, you’ll definitely want to store these in a climate-controlled storage unit.
- Most collections you have, in fact, such as a stamp collection, coin collection, or wine collection should also be stored in a climate-controlled unit.
If you’re looking to keep your prized possessions safe from the cold front that’s here to stay for a bit, come to see us at Stow and Go Storage in Greenville, NC, where we offer a range of climate-controlled mini-storage units.