At Stow and Go Storage, we are all about providing you with quality mini-storage options and unbeatable customer service. That’s why we offer two state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. With two locations and a variety of unit sizes to choose from, you are sure to find mini-storage that meets your specific needs.
Appliances are bulky and take up a lot of space in your home or office. So, if you need to free up space, but you’re not ready to get rid of your appliance(s) altogether, we can help you with our number of mini-storage units.
Here are some appliance storage tips to help you out:
- If you plan to store any of your appliances, it’s important that you get a climate controlled unit. Extreme temperatures can impact your appliances otherwise.
- While appliances take up a good deal of space in a storage unit, you can also use them to store other things. For example, you can store linens inside of a dryer in storage.
- Unless you plan on retrieving the appliance soon, it’s a good idea to place your heavier appliances towards the back of the storage unit so that you don’t have to move them when you’re trying to find something.
- Place a blanket or tarp over your appliances, and then you can stack boxes and other smaller items on top of them to make the most of your storage space.
- If the appliance has any extra parts or cords, be sure to keep them with the appliance in storage. You can put them in a plastic bag or tape them to the appliance itself.
For all of your mini-storage needs in Greenville, NC, give us a call at Stow and Go Storage.