At Stow and Go Storage, we are all about providing you with quality mini-storage options and unbeatable customer service. That’s why we offer two state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. With two locations and a variety of unit sizes to choose from, you are sure to find mini-storage that meets your specific needs.
Spring is in the air, and that means it’s time for a good spring cleaning of your storage unit. Here are some tips to help you get your storage unit sparkly clean and in tip-top shape:
- When you are storing items, it’s best to put larger, heavier items in the back and smaller, more portable items in the front. That way, you don’t have to move a bunch of heavy items in order to get to the rest of your unit.
- It’s also smart to create a map or diagram of your unit so that you know what is where, making it easier to find what you need when you need it. This will help prevent you from rifling through boxes and creating a mess in your unit when you’re looking for something.
- It’s a good idea to bring a duster and broom with you when you come to clean your unit. Give everything a good dusting and then sweep up any dirt and debris from the floor. You may not be able to clean all of the floor because of heavier items in your unit, but clean what you can.
- If you have items such as boxes stacked on top of one another, it’s a good idea to rotate them to redistribute weight.
- Check boxes and other stored items for signs of mold and mildew while you’re cleaning. Also look for signs of rodents and insects.
- When you’re done cleaning and reorganizing, be sure to adjust your map/diagram accordingly so that you can find what you need easily the next time that you visit.
This if you’re looking for quality mini-storage units at an affordable price, give us a call at Stow and Go Storage in Greenville, NC today.