At Stow and Go Storage, we are all about providing you with quality mini-storage options and unbeatable customer service. That’s why we offer two state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. With two locations and a variety of unit sizes to choose from, you are sure to find mini-storage that meets your specific needs.
When it comes to your storage unit, it’s important to keep things organized. That way, when you’re looking for something specific, you don’t have to spend all day sorting through boxes trying to find it. Here are some simple and effective organization tips for your storage unit:
Keep an inventory of what is stored in your unit. Then, create a simple map/key and place it at the front of your unit to help you find what you need the next time that you come.
- Pack similar items together, such as Christmas decorations in one box, and camping supplies in another.
- Label boxes so that you can easily see what’s stored inside without having to unpack everything.
- Place the larger, heavier items, such as appliances and furniture, at the back of the storage unit. That way, you don’t have to move these bulky items each time that you want to get into your storage unit.
- Tidy up your storage unit every few months. That will help to keep things organized and will also keep your possessions clean and ready to use.
- Stack boxes with heavier items at the bottom. Have the labels facing out and easy to find so that you can see what’s in each box.
For all of your mini-storage needs, come to see us at one of our two convenient locations in the Greenville, NC area.