At Stow and Go Storage, we are all about providing you with quality mini-storage options and unbeatable customer service. That’s why we offer two state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. With two locations and a variety of unit sizes to choose from, you are sure to find mini-storage that meets your specific needs.
If you’re thinking about renting a mini-storage unit, there is some key information that you should know:
- We rent on a month-to-month basis, and we ask for a 10-day advance notice if you plan to stop renting your unit.
- You can make your payments in person, through mail, or online. You can even set it up to have your payments automatically deducted from your bank account.
- As forms of payment, we accept cash, check, money orders, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Once a mini-storage unit becomes available that meets your needs, you can move in anytime during our normal access hours, which are 6 AM- 10 PM, 7 days a week.
- In order to rent a mini-storage unit, you will need to provide a government issued ID, like a driver’s license or passport.
- When you sign up for a unit, you will be given a passcode, which you can use to get into the security gates anytime during our normal access hours.
- On site, we have items to help you with storage, such as dollies and handcarts, as well as various moving supplies for sale in our office.
If you have any questions about renting a storage unit, please feel free to give us a call at Stow and Go Storage in Greenville, NC.