At Stow and Go Storage, we are all about providing you with quality mini-storage options and unbeatable customer service. That’s why we offer two state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. With two locations and a variety of unit sizes to choose from, you are sure to find mini-storage that meets your specific needs.
With the weather getting cooler, you might be ready to put your boat up until the spring. If that’s the case, we offer quality, affordable, and safe boat storage options in the Greenville, NC area.
Before you put your boat up for the winter, there are a few things you should do to make sure it’s ready to hit the water when the weather gets warmer:
- Give your boat a thorough cleaning both inside and out before you put it up for storage.
- Turn off all appliances in your boat.
- Remove any perishable food from your boat.
- Drain all the water from your boat.
- Before you put your boat in storage, perform routine maintenance such as changing the oil and antifreeze.
- Once your boat is all clean, give it a wax to help prevent rust from forming while it’s in storage.
- Once you bring your boat to storage, it’s a good idea to cover it to keep dust and dirt from gathering on your boat while it’s put away.
If you’re looking for a place to store your boat until warmer weather returns, we are here for you at Stow and Go Storage. We offer secure storage options in two convenient locations in the Greenville, NC area.