At Stow and Go Storage, we are all about providing you with quality mini-storage options and unbeatable customer service. That’s why we offer two state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. With two locations and a variety of unit sizes to choose from, you are sure to find mini-storage that meets your specific needs.
If you’re looking to store fragile items like your china dishes, picture frames, or glass collectibles, you should take a few extra precautions to make sure that your belongings are protected in storage. Here are some tips to help you out:
- When you pack places, place them in boxes vertically, instead of stacking them horizontally. Wrap each plate with bubble wrap or packing paper and line the bottom and top of the box with crumpled paper.
- Don’t over pack a box of fragile items, especially if they are heavy. You don’t want the bottom of the box to break and all of your fragile items to come falling out.
- Be sure to clearly label boxes as “FRAGILE” so that you and any movers know to handle them with care.
- Don’t stack boxes containing fragile items or place them at the bottom of a stack of boxes.
- Only use sturdy boxes to pack your boxes and secure them well with packing tape.
If you’re looking for packing items to keep your fragile items safe and secure, we can help you out. Come to see us at two of our convenient locations in the Greenville, NC area today.