At Stow and Go Storage, we are all about providing you with quality mini-storage options and unbeatable customer service. That’s why we offer two state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. With two locations and a variety of unit sizes to choose from, you are sure to find mini-storage that meets your specific needs.
I don’t think anyone in the existence of being has ever said: “Man, I really love walking face first into a spider web.” Even if you’re not afraid of spiders, there’s definitely something unpleasant about coming upon a spider web unexpectedly, much less the actual spider. So, how do you keep spiders, their webs, and other spooky little creatures out of your mini-storage unit? Here are some pest prevention tips to help keep your mini-storage unit as un-spooky as possible:
- NEVER, ever store any perishable items in your unit.
- Use airtight plastic containers rather than cardboard boxes, which rodents can easily chew through.
- Before you move your items into your mini-storage unit, give it a good clean, and then revisit periodically to clean your unit.
- If you store any furniture with upholstery or mattresses, then be sure to wrap it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent pests from nesting in them.
- Raise your items off of the floor using pallets; this also helps prevent any water damage.
- Place cedar blocks throughout your unit, especially in anything containing clothes, as this is a natural pest deterrent.
- If you notice any signs of a pest population in your mini-storage unit, inform the office at Stow and Go immediately.
We want your mini-storage experience to be as pleasant and pest-free as possible. So, be sure to follow these tips.
For all of your mini-storage needs in the Greenville, NC and Winterville, NC areas, give us a call at Stow and Go Storage today.