At Stow and Go Storage, we are all about providing you with quality mini-storage options and unbeatable customer service. That’s why we offer two state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. With two locations and a variety of unit sizes to choose from, you are sure to find mini-storage that meets your specific needs.
Spring is officially here, and many use this time of year to do some Spring Cleaning. This cleaning doesn’t have to be limited to your home– you can also clean out your storage unit. Use this time to unload, clean, and reorganize your mini-storage unit. Here are some cleaning tips for your storage unit:
- Use clear, plastic storage containers so that you can easily see the contents of each box.
- Clearly label each box and face label outwards.
- Place the larger, bulkier items at the back of your storage unit so that you don’t have to move them every time you need to access something.
- Stack boxes in rows with clear pathways between each row.
- Create a map/chart/diagram of your storage unit so that you can easily locate each item that you need.
- As you’re moving boxes and reorganizing your unit, take this time to dust and sweep out your unit’s floors and walls.
Not only can you clean and reorganize your storage unit, you can also use your mini-storage unit to help you with your Spring Cleaning at your home. Use your storage unit to keep your home organized and decluttered. You can also use your storage unit to store bulkier cleaning items when you don’t need them.
Spring is in the air, and it’s the perfect time to knock out some Spring Cleaning! Let us help– give us a call at Stow and Go Storage in Greenville, NC.