At Stow and Go Storage, we are all about providing you with quality mini-storage options and unbeatable customer service. That’s why we offer two state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. With two locations and a variety of unit sizes to choose from, you are sure to find mini-storage that meets your specific needs.
If you like to collect wine, but you don’t have enough space, or an expensive personal wine cellar, in your home to keep it all, don’t worry, because you can store wine in one of our two storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. However, in order to make sure that your wine stays in pristine condition, there are a few storage precautions that you need to take:
- The most important thing to remember is that wine can only be stored in a climate-controlled unit. Never, ever store your wine in a non-climate controlled storage unit.
- It’s best to store your wine using a wine rack that allows the wine to rest horizontally. Wine racks come in a number of shapes and sizes, so take some measurements in your storage unit beforehand to find a wine rack that fits the space.
- If you can’t use a wine rack for whatever reason, use a padded box to store the wine horizontally.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to light in your storage unit. Whenever you leave your unit, be sure to turn off all of the lights.
- When transporting wine to and from storage, be sure to use plenty of padding to avoid breaking any bottles. Don’t overfill boxes with too many bottles of wine either.
For all of your storage needs in the Greenville, NC area, including wine storage, come to see us at Stow and Go Storage.