At Stow and Go Storage, we are all about providing you with quality mini-storage options and unbeatable customer service. That’s why we offer two state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Greenville, NC area. With two locations and a variety of unit sizes to choose from, you are sure to find mini-storage that meets your specific needs.
Whether you’re saving your baby’s clothes after they’ve grown out of them, or you use your storage unit to switch out seasonal clothing, clothes are one of the more common storage items that we see.
Here are some storage tips to help you ensure that your clothes stay in tip-top shape:
- Before you pack your clothes for storage, be sure to wash them and let them dry completely.
- Air-tight plastic containers are best for storing clothes since cardboard boxes can let in moisture and cause mildew over time.
- It’s helpful to label boxes with stored clothes so that you can easily locate what you’re looking for.
- If you have clothes that will be in storage for a while (such as old baby clothes), be sure to air them out and refold them about once a year.
- It’s also a good idea to add moisture-absorbing products or cedar chips to your clothes to keep them smelling fresh and prevent mildew from growing on them.
- If possible, opt for a climate-controlled unit, as these are best for preserving your clothing.
For all of your mini-storage needs in the Greenville, NC area, be sure to give us a call at Stow and Go Storage today!